-->
Harry Potter - Golden Snitch

2013年1月4日星期五

Diary 4/1/13

A boring life now!
Study!Tuition!Sleeping! Study!Tuition! Sleeping!!
I'm fed up now!
I don't understand why the school open in 1 January!becoz in the past few years,most of the school always open in 2 January!Why this year so special har!?Not willing to let us sleep for a day?
The end of the happy holiday,going back to my busy and bored life....
I must woke up early every morning now!(6:20a.m) !Repeat the same step in every day!
After went back from the school,I only can take a few time to rest...After rest,i need to go my tuition class!!TIRED!!When i hear my teacher's sound in the class,i will feel that like lullaby!
I believe that many people will have the same feeling with me!!

Hehe!!Now I'm 19 years old already!!more and more near the age 20 years!
What i'm going to do after finish study Form 6??
Is continue to study or work??
Haiz....but now i have the trouble problem to think...That is ..............my result of Semester 1 will come out at the end of tis month!It means that result wil come out before Chinese New Year!!What a big present!
I know i will get a bad result!maybe i will retake the subject that i fail!!
Hope me good luck and jz retake 1 subject~God bless me~~~

没有评论:

发表评论